Due to its over-the-counter status, Dexatrim has been talked about frequently as a weight loss aid. The company claims the product will reduce appetite. While the formula includes beneficial ingredients such as chromium, it also includes DHEA, which review has had decidedly-mixed results in clinical testing. Our research team was up to the challenge and took a close look at the main ingredients, related adverse reactions, clinical studies, and experiences from current users. Eleven they presented us with the information, we compiled all of it into one, easy-to-read the article with everything you need to know about Dexatrim.
Our research team read hundreds of reviews from Dexatrim users to determine if there are any verifiable benefits associated with this product. As with most diet supplements, the results seem to vary by user. Some users reported a noticeable energy boost, likely associated with Dexatrim”s caffeine content. Others did not feel a difference in their energy levels. When it came review to weight loss, several users reported positive results while others said Dexatrim didn’t make much a difference. Side effects, especially digestive side effects, were mentioned by multiple verified Dexatrim users.
|In this Dexatrim Review you will find:
how it works, comments, supplement facts, ingredients, where to buy it, prices, pros and cons, benefits, forum opinions, reddit opinions.
What is Dexatrim?
Dexatrim is a dietary supplement claimed to help users lose weight. According to the company, “just one pill lasts all day.” Dexatrim is available in multiple forms, including Original, Max Complex 7, Max Daytime Appetite Control, dexiFlush, dexoKeto, dexiBurn, Max Protein, Diet & Energy Shots, Complete, Biotin, and more. Dexatrim has been on the market for about 30 years. Initially, Dexatrim was manufactured by the Thompson Medical, which was subsequently bought by Chattan; a subsidiary of Sanofi Pharmaceutical. The makers of Dexatrim claim their products have been helping people achieve their fitness goals for more than 30 years. They also claim that Dexatrim Max, with 7-Keto:
- Suppresses appetites
- Boosts fat burning potential
- Burns stored fat
- Helps you lose weight faster
Dexatrim – ingredients
Caffeine acts as a central nervous system stimulant. There is evidence that shows caffeine can boost your metabolism; however, a study published in Archiv der Pharmazie suggests that the human body develops a tolerance to the effects supplement facts of caffeine over time. Green tea Green tea contains caffeine ingredients and catechins to help you burn fat. Epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, is a catechin known for its fat-burning potential. A study published in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition suggests that EGCG boosts the rate of thermogenesis and fat oxidation in obese males.
Asian ginseng ingredients Asian ginseng, also known as Panax ginseng, is used in alternative medicine to treat fatigue and improve erectile dysfunction, according to Spermatogenesis. DHEA supplements are used by people hoping to increase their sex drive, build lean muscle and slow the aging process. There is little evidence to support these claims.
Does Dexatrim work? How it works?
There’s no scientific research proving Dexatrim will help users lose weight. We found some solid science backing ingredients like green tea and caffeine, but those are rather common ingredients. Our research team read hundreds of benefits reviews from Dexatrim users to determine if there are any verifiable benefits associated with this product. As with most diet supplements, the results seem to vary by user.
Some dosage users reported a noticeable energy boost, likely associated with Dexatrim”s caffeine content. Others did not feel a difference in their energy levels. When it came to weight loss, several users reported positive results while others said Dexatrim didn’t make much a difference. Side effects, benefits especially digestive side effects, were mentioned by multiple verified Dexatrim users.
- Although there are no mentions of side effects from Dexatrim, there’s the chance some users may notice side effects from Dexatrim ingredients, negative reviews including: Nausea Headache Increased heart rate. Dexatrim side effects include jitteriness, dizziness, irritability, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and increased safe heartrate.
- In 2010, a federal lawsuit was filed against Dexatrim, according to Top Class Actions. The suit stated that Dexatrim Max was found to contain hexavalent dosage chromium, a cancer-causing instructions chemical “most famous for causing the cancer in the movie Erin Brockovich.” Have we jumped in the car to race out for this one?
- We were intrigued by a product that was readily available over the counter, had a few positive reviews online, and was an affordable solution for weight-loss, but the ingredients are not particularly strong. That leaves us concerned about the potential for lackluster results. If you’re looking for a product that offers affordable weight-loss, we suggest one that has been clinically tested and shown to offer some exceptional results.
Dexatrim: Where to buy it? Price in stores
You can buy Dexatrim through the price official website, as well as online retailers and most traditional retailers. Have we jumped in the car to race out for this one? We best price were intrigued by a product cost that was readily available over the counter, had a free trial few positive reviews online for sale, and was an affordable solution for weight-loss, order but the ingredients are not walmart particularly strong.
That leaves buy online us concerned pharmacy about the potential for lackluster official site results. If you’re looking for a product that offers affordable amazon weight-loss, we suggest one that has been clinically tested and shown to offer some exceptional results. Among the best products we’ve seen this store year is one called Noom. It amazon offers a collection price of resources and tools that can only be found in this clinically proven program. You get access to human coaching, personal meal plans, exercise tracking, expert articles, an extensive nutritionist-controlled food database cost and so much more. To top it off, the makers of Noom are so confident you’ll love their Dexatrim product that they’re offering a free trial to Dietspotlight order readers.
Dexatrim: pros & cons. Reviews & Complaints
Dex day works for me, just take one mid morning with small snack and you shouldn’t feel hungry for a while so stops the little snacking. Be aware that pros later you will feel ravenous when the effects wear off so have cons something ready thats low cal but tasty. ok first off ive tookent dexatrim 7 for a while now.
it may not be the safest thing but we all dont reviews have loads of money to dish out on other diet pills. for those with the jitters sti because of the caffeine of course. i am to sensative complaints to it. just take one in the morning say around 9 then another around 3 . u will still feal a little jittery. but it will ware off faster testimonials.
That happend to me, i took dexatrim and results now i feel i cant concentrate because before and after of my blurry vision, befor dexatrim i was super heathy, now im not, I wish scam I could go back and never take it. I just started dexatrim max, and I too feel jittery. I didn’t see right away that it contained alot of caffeine, so I had it with reviews coffee. Big mistake… soooo jittery. Maybe just take one pill in the morning and one mid afternoon.
Dexatrim review – Conclusion
- “Dexatrim Max really curbs my appetite. I have high blood pressure so I only take one tablet in the morning and even that helps a lot. I’ve tried other appetite supplement suppressants and they always make me jittery.
- This one doesn’t. Give it a try!” “I really haven’t noticed a change in my appetite. I have taken website notice that I am having a lot of body cramps for men, especially in the legs for women and feet. I don’t know if it is from the pills or because I cut out sodas and decision. I have been only drinking water. 16 oz. for breakfast, lunch buy and dinner.”
- In 2010, a federal lawsuit was supplement filed against Dexatrim, according to Top Class Actions. The suit stated that Dexatrim Max was found to contain hexavalent chromium, a cancer-causing chemical “most famous for causing the cancer in the movie supplement Erin Brockovich.”